Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Who wears short shorts?

Lately, I've kind of been trying to get myself back into the swing of things. Actually I guess that I'm trying to get back to the point that I was when I first joined the Army, 163 lbs. Now I know that unless I dedicate 100 percent of my time, body and mind to it than it's probably not going to happen, so I'll settle for... let's say 175 lbs. I've been hitting the gym everyday, except Sundays, sometimes even twice a day. Plus every night before I go to bed I bust out 40 pushups, 50 supermans, and try and hold the plank as long as I can trying to hold it for 2:00. Well the main point of this post is that I've been catching a lot of flack lately because of my new workout shorts. People have even gone so far as to say that it looks like my sexual preferance when I wear the shorts is aimed towards men. So I'll let you decide. Remember I just got back from the gym so I'm looking pretty ragged. Plus I'm including a blast from the past for you to see what I'm aiming for. Again enjoy the pics and I'll post ya later.



P.S. I don't like men, I do like my wife (who is a female) though. Wait, actually I freakin love her.




12 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Do you seriously wear those shorts? What the heck? CRAZY! Well that is pretty handsome! LOL! Keep up the good work!

Justin said...

This is my take: you should tell the homophobes to grow some nuts of their own and to get comfortable with their own sexuality before judging yours. As a man who frequently sports the spandex (while I ride my bike), I say go for the shorts that make the most sense for the workout you are performing. In other words, sport the short shorts and make it look good.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Those shorts are pretty sexy! Wow! I always think a certain thing when I see guys running on the streets in those shorts. You are pretty brave wearing those around all your army friends!-Jenny

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Look babe you have received 3 comments on your blog, you are popular! It must be those short shorts. WINK, WINK! I always look at your blog just so I can see pictures of you, it is so fun! I love you!

Missy said...

Those are awesome! You just keep sporting those proudly!

Brittney N said...

Hey Aaron! I love reading your blog and seeing what you're up to! In case your cute little wife hasn't told you yet, Jake and I are having a baby! I'm due in January. Just thought you'd like to know! Hope all is well.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh my heck your blog looks amazing! What the heck your header is freaking awesome! Design one for me! Pretty please! Music as well, wow you are pretty cool! I love it! Well you are freaking awesome! I love you!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Okay it is official you are super awesome when it comes to using Adobe! Will you teach me! I love everything you have done. I love your blog and I love our blog now! Thanks for putting music and making my blog rock! You are super awesome and i love you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Why are you so good at everything?

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Love the short shorts and the beard! Pretty sweet! Hey thanks so much for giving meg the John Mayer tickets. WOW it was an amazing concert! We loved it. Thanks for such a fun gift! It was lots of fun.

Jessie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AARON!
Those are the best pictures i've ever seen!
holy moly!!!
lol

I miss you!
xoxo

P.S.
Are you sure you like megan.. or gilrs in general! lol

Aubrey Doyle said...

Wowzers! Those are some pretty awesome shorts! Good luck on the weight loss thing, it's not easy!

Drew Turk said...

time for a cold one.................from the fridge!