Sunday, July 13, 2008

What, Birthday!?

As some of you may know, or may not know, my Birthday was on the 6th of July. It actually sucked. A couple of friends did however try and make it at least somewhat fun. We got some pizzas and watched a pirated copy of 21. It wasn't too bad, but it still was just lame. Anyways I got a package in the mail form my lovely wife and my amazing in-laws that kind of make it a little better. So thank you to all of you who remembered and tried to make it a special day. You did great. So here's a couple of pics of the sweet shirts that I got. Hope that you enjoy. I mean I guess that it's kind of hard not to when you're checking me out. Lol.






2 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Wow! Wow and wow! I love seeing pictures of you! How did I get so lucky and marry such a hot husband! Wow you have lost so much weight you look amazing! You are so great! Wish we had our TV set up I am going crazy! Sorry you had a bad birthday! I will make up for it next year! Love the shirts!

Drew Turk said...

again, happy birthday. Sorry it sucked. Have you shaved recently? Because it sure isn't that long. I thought you were growing it out? Well, I might have to be the one to take the challenge and outgrow you.

p.s. You have a great 'home' now.