Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ode to Meg Ann (it's basically Megan)

I decided that I would make a post that is focused towards my amazing wife. I put a lot of time into it, so please enjoy. There's also so pics for your visual entertainment. Also if you are one of the wierdos that are later mentioned than please stop visually and any other way entertaining yourselves with the beautiful pics of my wife. Thank you and read on.



Ode to Meg Ann,

I'm pretty sure that I'm your biggest fan.

(if I'm not well than all of you sick wierdos out there better get out of here because she's MINE)

I also really love your can,

and to that I don't really know what to say other than I'm a man.



Ode to Meg Ann and all of her hair doo's.

I don't really like it when she watches me go poo,

or when she runs around and acts like she's two.

I guess that she is a woman so what am I to do?



Ode to Meg Ann and to putting up with... well, me.

I am a man and I guess that means I act like I'm three?

But wait I'm pretty sure that when you're two than you're younger than three,

and that doesn't make sense because she's way more mature than me.



Ode to Meg Ann and all of your cute little crafts.

They are always so awesome, even when you make me cut out the rough drafts.

Also because it rhymes, you're so cool because you went down the river with your family in some rafts.

basically you're just super cool, just end that with something that ends in -afts.



Ode to Meg Ann and the eternal gift that she has given me,

I get to be with her forever and that makes me so happy.

There's not a person that I love more and on a daily basis crave to see,

I couldn't ask for a better way to begin eternity.



Ode to Meg Ann and this one is true,

this little dumb poem can't even begin to explain how much I love you!

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

and maybe just one more, I love you!

3 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Love the poem, you make me so happy! Thank you, you are too kind! I am just so glad you are not blind! I would still love you,even if you were blue! Okay I am not as good as you! You are the best in the west! Love you and have fun!

Cristine said...

How in the world do you have time to come up with such eloquence? To cute!!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Wow, I have never read anything so touching, personal, evasive, and made me feel so uncomfortable. Way to go A-Rod! You freakin rock! Sure do miss you handsome.