Monday, April 28, 2008

I hate Washington (the state)

Hello everyone. As I'm sure most of you already know I am now back in Washington and let me just tell you that I hate it. I had the amazing opportunity to be able to come home last wednesday night and stay for a couple of days, it was actually a four day pass. I had the best time with my beautiful wife. My flight landed at about 8:00 pm and I knew that Meg was going to be waiting for me when I got of the plane. So being the kind of guy I am I had to make sure that things didn't go exactly how she was expecting. My plane landed in the second terminal and SLC so Meg planned on meeting me at the bottom of the escalators by the baggage claim. I however decided that wasn't going to happen. I ran from the second terminal down to the first terminal, out side by the taxi's and passanger drop off, around to the second terminal and snuck inside without Meg seeing me. I scoped out the area and saw a beautiful, hot, sexy lady standing all by herself looking intently for someone to come down the escalator. So I snuck up behind her, put my hands on her waist, and whispered in her ear that she needed to look harder. Before I could finish whispering in her ear though, she turned and screamed with an amount of joy that I'm not sure that I have ever witnessed before. I loved it. After our wonderful greeting we jusmped in the car and headed to St. George. It was great we basically did nothing. We sat around and just enjoyed each others company (and for those of you with "adult" minds I really mean that we actually just enjoyed each others company). Also because we aren't going to be able to see each other for our b-days we did a little gift swap. My gift was super awesome, Meg made me an americana themed quilt. I loved it, love it, and will always love it. I also had a chance to see my family. It was great to see everyone. As great as it is though, it always comes with saying a good bye. I hate it. I want to just be able to be home with my beautiful wife and not have to worry about a thing. I guess that I only have a few more months to endure until it's over. Well it's actually ten but on the big picture scale ten months is nothing. I know, I know Meg, you don't need to tell me. I know that I'm full of crap and that these next ten months are going to be forever but I've got to stay positive. It's the only way to get through it. Well I love you guys and for those of you that I didn't get to visit with while I was home I should be back in about five months so we can get together than. Can't wait to see all of you again and take care. I love you Meg, more than you can ever know.

2 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey I feel the same way I hate washington too! Miss ya bade these last couple of days have been so much fun! I love you! Have fun and be safe!

Justin said...

I'm glad you got to have a few days at home. Be safe.