Monday, March 3, 2008

So sad, I just shaved my 'stach!!

I would like to start this post by apologizing. I realize that it has been almost a month since my last post and a lot has happened. Due to this reason I'm not going to worry about updating it because it would be TMI. I will however start blogging about my current situations and I' m sure that you can guess what it is from the title of my post. So as you all know I am now separated from my beautiful, awesome, caring, loving, smart, fun, energetic, optimistic, perfect wife. I am now in Ft. Lewis, WA and it basically sucks. I'm away from my family and WA actually kind of blows. It's cloudy and rainy and all of that is mixed with the cold so it makes for miserable training weather. Well to counter the depression that accompanies the weather and my family situation (meaning that lack of family) I had to find things that kept me sidetracked. I decided on a mustache, yes that's right a mustache. I'm not entirely sure if I can even physically grow one, but I decided to give it a try. I started about three days ago and it was going better than expected. People were actually noticing. I'm not sure if I was getting reaction that I wanted with the mustache unless the common reaction is blatant laughter in your face then yes I was getting the attention that I wanted. I don't really care though because the fact that I could even develop some hair on my face was pride enough for me. So this morning I woke up, showered, brushed my teeth and then shaved. WAIT!! what was that? A-Ron are you an idiot do you know what you just did? You just shaved your 'stache. Oh no, son of a gun. I really just shaved my 'stache. Well folks there you have it, my most current update, I shaved my beautiful three day old mustache. Also if you guys want to get a visual of it just imagine what it would look like if Kyle tried to grow one for about a month. Yeah it was pretty ridiculous but I'll try again and this time I'll keep ya posted on my progress. Well that's about all I have time for so I'll sign out now and let ya'll know that I love ya and miss ya; unless you're some weirdo that I don't know that's just checking out my blog, in that case thanks for checking me out. Well until next time. Ciao.

4 comments:

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Hey Aaron, how is the beachfront property? Sucks w/o the ocean I bet. God speed.

LUKE

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey great post. Thanks for being the best, smart, handsome funny husband. Thanks for your comment on my blog as well, it was super exciting. You are my hero. Sorry about your mustache, just grow it back again. I love you and have fun! Well try too!

Ryan said...

Oh, give yourself a little credit, 3 days growth for you is at LEAST 6 or more months growth for Kyle. I hear he's been trying to grow one for the Costa Rica Chicas.

Brittney N said...

Hi, Aaron! I'm sorry to hear about your stache. Better luck next time. Hope things are going well!