Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Relaxed grooming standards

Well I've got some news for ya'll, I found out that in about three more weeks we get to start our "relaxed grooming standards"; it's where we don't have to shave anymore and can grow out our hair and beards. So for those of you who will be lucky enough to see me when I get home in April you'll be able to see me like never before. I'll be all shaggy and scruffy. Also I just wanted to let you guys know that my super freakin' awesome wife sent me one of the coolest packages ever. It had some candies with nice little sayings and some writing stuff. With that I'd also just put it out there that Laurel, I did not intentionally forget the journal. I just had alot of things going on when I was packing and it got left behind, but because my wife is so in tune with my needs she made sure that I got it. So again thank you Laurel and thank you MHE. Well that's about all I have for right now. Tomorrow we get to go and shoot the pistols so I'll let you know how it goes. Peace out.

5 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Have fun shooting your pistol! I love that you are updating your blog. Have a nice day! I love you!MHE

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Aaron,
Cant wait to see you fully ungroomed. Drew likes to grow is full beard out sometimes, and I hate it because it is itchy if I have to kiss him. Anyway, you are da' man!
Jenny

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Beards rule.

Cristine said...

When KR was learning Pashto and it was discussed that facial hair was a cultural must. Someone in his class piped up that with facial hair it would be difficult to seal a face mask. The response was... that without the relaxed grooming standards one would need to be more concerned with how to seal that same mask around your a--. Good luck over there!!

Cary said...

To our favorite solider, we are thinking of you!! And I am excited because I get to go shopping with your wife this weekend!!!