Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yes, my face is now as hairy as my butt

Okay, so I've decided to add a new segment to my blog. Why? well I'll tell you why. There are some of you out there that don't think I can grow a beard. You think, "oh, I'm not even sure if he'll be able to grow as much as his younger brother going through puberty." whom, if I may, is quite freakishly hairy for a freshman. Yeah, I said it. I think that when it comes to testosterone flowing through my body, it decided to take a detour and focus it's efforts on my manly good looks. Disagree if you may, but the proof is in the pages. (writers comment: I'm pretty sure that's a real saying, "the proof is in the pages". If it's not I need to figure out how to make it one.) So for those select doubting few, or rather all please feel free to check back to my blog weekly and see the status of what I have dubbed as "My super sweet beard of 2008". Yeah I had to give it a year because I'm not sure as to the next time I'll actually be allowed to grow one. And to those of you who feel that you can do a better job at a beard, I extend to you an open invitation to try and out grow me. So as for this inauguration week, I would like to thank you for stopping by and supporting my new segment. Please enjoy what the pictures and also what the future has in stored.

1 comment:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

NO your butt is still more hairy! LOL! Love the self portraits, they are great. Love the beard! I love you!