Sunday, February 3, 2008

Oh Say Can You See... That I actually started a BLOG

Good evening all. As you may notice I have recently lost some of my man-hood and actually started a blog. I know, I'm still getting over it myself, but lets look to the future and get pumped up for the many exciting times that we can now share together like when I catch Osama. It'll also be a lot easier than trying to send a mass e-mail to everyone. You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers, especially you Kyle (I think that you need all the help you can get when it comes to girls). Anyways, I really hate to cut this short for it being my first post, but it is my One Year Anniversary and I've gotta GO!! Good night and sweet dreams

3 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey I love your blog, it is so fun that you are doing this blogging thing now. I will let everyone know, so people can leave comments. Then you will be cool. LOL! Well you know that I love you so much, I just wanted to be the first to comment. I love you, you are a stud!

Justin said...

Good luck Aaron! I'll expect many exciting updates to this blog, as I'm sure you will have lots to say (you always do:). Also, some pictures would be nice. Also, make sure you are checking our blog because it's so CUTE!!!!:) Have fun and be safe.

Justin

Brittney N said...

Hi Aaron! This is Brittney and Jake. We're excited you started this blog! It will be a great way to keep in touch. You take care and be careful catching Osama!!